Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday night...

Welcome to Pavillion as u know this is a place where things can be seen and not bought...
Things are really pricey as though money grew from trees ... sheeshh...
Rich plp have weird ways of spending money..

I saw a phone that cost like 21k...
i mean its just a phone...
things like even parking tickets there cost like Rm8 ...
its crazy...

well these are the photos =




Cant blame me... I was bored...


Bally shoess!!!


Pavillion!!




Uncle= Look its Rm12.50 for the ring...
Jason= wahhh.... so cheap O.o
Uncle= I will buy one for untie later ....
Jason= really??(looks at the price closer)
Uncle= OK ... Maybe i will buy it (calls Me)
Jason= (did this face -.-) Omg its 12.5k just for a pearl ring R u going to buy it...
Uncle= I was just joking... Its too exspensive....
Jason= good .. good...(leave store)




Shops.. shops and more shops....




Well thats all for now....
Logging out ...
Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment