Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is ..... Tuesday

ACkk !!
i havent been blogging for some time... i mean i did not have time besides the sem break XD
Guess i was just lazy to update my blog ....

I have a new Moto now " The journey of a thousand miles begins with the 1st step"

=.= Haha.. laugh it off aron =.=

Anyways...
The past few months have been really taxing to me as well as my sleep...
guess that's college life huh?

note to self: " im saving money to get myself a DSLR. With this Camera i can take beautiful photo's and scenaries. YAY !!!!!!!"

Wow ... Dad's working hard to bring us to USA end of this year... Guess i must do the same... For my furure...

I still do not know what am i to do yet...
Hopefully... i will find my calling soon... I dont want to be just another person's puppet... i want to be me and do what i was ment to do...

Guess that is it for now?
I think i blabbed to much .. =/
Talk to u soon Blog*
I hope * =p



Dear JASON OF THE FUTURE,

Plz motivate me in the future no matter what im doing ***

Signed by,
JASON FROM THE PAST*


BYE Blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment