Monday, June 14, 2010

Turning 18 !!!!!!

Oh Em Geeeeeeee.....

IM OLDDD ....
Dammit ... im 18 now... sighh... i have more things to worry than ever.....

SIGH*

Studies*
Sports*
Girls*( NOT yet ! )
College.... IN general ... sigh*

Turning 18 aint fun...
I have more responsibilities now..

I can drive = I need to fetch ppl around
I can Drink = I need to be carefull
And the wrost of all:

IF i DO something NAUGHTY i Go to JAIL T.T
Nuuuuuu......
Being 18 sucks... oh well.... guess thats life huh?

Well being 18 has it's upsides though:

I can drive= more librity
I can drink= Hehehehehe.... Daddy will let me drink at least abit XD
I am More mature....

And most of all .... Yeaa... MOST OF ALL.....

I CAN FINALLY ENTER THE 18 MOVIES !!!!!! WITH MY ID !!!! MYAHAHAHAHA......
-.-
I know they still Cut the nice parts ... BUT HAH SEE!!!! IM OLDER !!!!
I still syok sendiri though XD

OH yea.... Ting ting from Hk was here and... we went out for shushi....
She is this 12 year old girl... but she is nice.... Oh well... i just came back... and i am really tired...

So good night blog...

May U rest For the Week/ month/ year .... whatever XD in peace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment